35 YEARS EXPERIENCE
Specializing in door repairs I come with a van fully equipped to take on any situation that may have occurred to your door. I have a 99% success rate at fixing any problem with one call.
For you this results in a fast economical repair, no driving off to get parts required for your repairs.
- Lubrication of all moving parts including hinges, springs, side bearing, and door opener
- Inspect hinges for problems
- Alignment of tracks and guides,
- Replacement worn, loose, or seized rollers
- Inspection of wire lifting ropes
- Inspection or side bearings these carry all the door weight and can wear out
- Check door travel and stop adjustments.
- Resetting spring tension and lifting wire ropes that have come off pulleys.
- Tilt door pivot bushes and door alignment.